SimVentions' purpose is to strive to be a company that honors, pleases, and glorifies God by focusing on relationships and inspiring creative opportunities for its employees and customers. We do that by adhering to our core values:
• Customer Satisfaction is the cornerstone for success at SimVentions. It is grounded in our ability to maintain positive and responsive relationships with each of our customers.
• Employee Development is the most certain method for increasing SimVentions effectiveness and ensuring our core values are culturally transmitted throughout our organization.
• Technical Excellence is continually achieving the consistent, exceptional quality of our solutions that delights customers and exceeds their expectations.
• Integrity and Teamwork means keeping our word and helping our teammates keep their word too. It's achieved via honesty, accountability, and commitment.
• Enthusiasm and Effort are outward expressions reflecting our drive to meet and exceed project objectives, personal goals, and customer expectations.
• Innovation is creating or adapting an idea in a novel way that adds significant value to an existing product, process, or service; thereby making a difference in the lives of our customers. We encourage employees to think beyond the typical to develop effective solutions.
• Business Growth and Profitability is vital to our business as it provides movement, excitement, opportunity, and diversity. We recognize that a growing organization is more attractive to our customers and employees alike.
SimVentions’ vision is to cultivate the most inventive work environment for our employees and be the best provider of engineering services, program management support and training solutions to our customers.
Our mission, which we consider to be the pillars for achieving our purpose and vision, is best described as follows:
• Seek, and operate upon, biblically based wisdom and principles
• Develop strong and lasting relationships with our employees, our customers, and our communities of interest
• Set the highest standards for customer satisfaction, technical excellence, and employee satisfaction
• Provide our engineering, program management, and training solutions to a diversified set of customers
• Remain a privately held, profitable corporation which attracts and rewards top quality staff
• Support efforts within the local community with priority given to biblically based organizations first, organizations our employees are engaged with second, and general interests third