Provides executive leadership, executes SimV’s Mission, Purpose, and Vision, and ensures customer and employee satisfaction.
“My objective is to ensure customer satisfaction and to enable employee development/growth. I believe in delivering on our promises and being a trusted partner in all that we do.”
- Saint Leo University (B.A. Business Administration)
- Florida Institute of Technology (M.B.A.)
- US Navy Veteran and former Electronics Warfare Chief and Surface Warfare Specialist with decorated ship, shore based training, and Fleet staff experience.
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP).
- Director of the Dahlgren Chapter of the Association of Old Crows.
- Adjunct Professor in the School of Business, University of Mary Washington
- Oversees the day to day operations of SimVentions utilizing over 30 years of software engineering, systems engineering, and management experience primarily in support of the DoD.