Paul is responsible for all Information Technology infrastructure and network security that supports the vision and goals of SimVentions. He also oversees the Facilities Department for local and state safety requirements and is responsible for managing operational costs.
“My focus is providing our employees the highest quality of Information security and technology to perform their jobs to ensure the success of our customers.”
- 35 years’ experience of Information Technology (IT) work, including 15 years of IT Management.
- United States Army Veteran (1973-1981).
- Experienced Information System Security Officer/Manager (ISSO/ISSM), Certified COMSEC Custodian.
- Proficient in Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) based phone systems and Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP).
- Lead Technical Engineer for Communication Systems with various Government departments, DoD, IRS, SEC, DIA.