Robert provides leadership and oversight for SimVentions’ Electronic Warfare and Combat Systems programs and projects.
“My focus is providing world-class support to the warfighter by hiring the best people, equipping them with appropriate tools and training, and then letting them do what they do best – exceeding their customers’ expectations.”
- Randolph-Macon College B.S. 1988 (Computer Science (Mathematics minor))
- University of Virginia M.S. 1991 (Computer Science)
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Provides program management, software engineering, and systems engineering expertise to our Electronic Warfare and Combat Systems customers.
- Provides engineering, management, and leadership to SimVentions.