Steve oversees the Finance and Contracts departments of SimVentions ensuring proper operational efficiencies and reporting; and, provides strategic analysis for growth, benefits, business improvement and innovations.
“I have a heart for our employees, and their families, to see that they are blessed by their work and relationships at SimVentions. I also have a passion to see other entrepreneurs grow and succeed in their business pursuits (as we have done here at SimVentions) and to operate and lead using the biblical principles of servant leadership and stewardship – knowing that the Lord blesses and provides all that we have and all that we are!”
- University of LaVerne (B.S. Mathematics)
- Cofounded SimVentions (2000)
- Established SimVentions accounting and corporate structures
- Software Engineer in support of Department of Defense system and projects
- Weapon Systems engineer on US Navy Gun and Missile Systems
- Veteran of the US Navy (1974 – 1980)