SimVentions is pleased to announce several new training opportunities.
For more information please contact Dr. Ron Say: 540-287-1911 | email@example.com
“I have been keeping abreast of the status of many Government Contracting firms related to the operation schedule in connection with COVID-19 over the past few days. I am remembering that when other situations required a partial or full shut down there were some staff that could continue working under their customer’s contract and others that could not do so. Continuing to have staff covered with overhead funds certainly allows for internal projects to be completed. In addition, some staff were able to renew their needed certifications, upgrade their certification status or add certifications for needed future contracts. Following that line of expectation as we face the current situation, I want to provide you with a list of certification courses information for several Virtual online certification training classes for you to consider as you plan for the next several months, and consider the needs of your staff members.” – Dr. Ron Say
The initial list of Virtual Live Online certification class that will be offered over the next several months is shown below. Other certification preparation class can be offered upon request. Please email or call me to arrange for the class needs from your organization. A reduced class tuition will be available between March 30th and June 30th, 2020.
Special Course Listing for Government Contracting Firms – Spring 2020
*All listed courses will only be offered LIVE, online.
- CompTIA A+: 5 Days + (March 30-April 3, 2020)
- EC-Council Case.net: 3 Days (April 6-8, 2020)
- EC-Council ECSA/CompTIA CySA+ Combo-class : 5 Days (April 13-17, 2020)
- Kali Linux Pen Tester/CompTIA Pen Test+/Kali Linux Admin. Combo: 5 Days (April 20-24, 2020)
- CompTIA Network+: 5 Days (April 27-May 1, 2020)
- CompTIA Security+: 5 Days (April 27-May 1 , 2020)
- EC-Council CASE.Java: 3 Days (May 4-6 , 2020)
- CompTIA CTT+: 5 Days (May 11-15 , 2020)
- Certified Biometrics Security Professional (CBSP) (May 18-22, 2020)
Saturday ONLY Schedule:
- CompTIA Security+: 5 days (Saturdays) (*April 4-May 2, 2020)
- CompTIA A+: 5 Days (Saturdays) (May 2-30, 2020)
Other online, LIVE certification courses can be provided, based on the specific needs of the organization.
Class session dates can changed to meet the organization’s needs.
Please email or call Dr, Ron Say for addition course details and to register for class sessions.
Dr, Ron Say