“True customer satisfaction is best gained from first ensuring employee satisfaction. I’m proud of the important work we do developing, innovating, integrating, and transitioning technology to our warfighters and commercial customers. I believe in delivering on our promises and being a trusted partner in all we do, and I am honored to be part of this company.”
Joe provides executive team leadership, plans SimV’s strategy, executes SimV missions, and ensures customer and employee satisfaction.
- Saint Leo University (AS and BA in Business Administration)
- Florida Institute of Technology (MBA)
- US Navy Veteran and former Electronics Warfare Chief and Surface Warfare Specialist with decorated ship, shore-based training, and Fleet staff experience
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Director of the Dahlgren Chapter of the Association of Old Crows
- Adjunct Professor in the College of Business, University of Mary Washington (UMW)