“My objective is to ensure customer satisfaction and to enable employee development/growth. I believe in delivering on our promises and being a trusted partner in all that we do.”
Provides executive team leadership, executes SimV mission and ensures customer and employee satisfaction.
- Saint Leo University (B.A. Business Administration)
- Florida Institute of Technology (M.B.A.)
- US Navy Veteran and former Electronics Warfare Chief and Surface Warfare Specialist with a decorated ship, shore-based training, and Fleet staff experience.
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP).
- Director of the Dahlgren Chapter of the Association of Old Crows.
- Adjunct Professor in the College of Business, University of Mary Washington
OUR LEADERSHIP TEAM
Leads the Board of Directors and is responsible for executing the strategic and cultural direction of the company.
Provides executive leadership, executes SimV mission, and ensures customer and employee satisfaction.
Provides leadership to the Operations team and day-to-day operations of SimVentions
Responsible for establishing and coordinating business growth objectives for the company.
Oversees development and integration of technological capabilities and processes.
Responsible for the management of corporate financial strategy, implementation, and performance.
Oversees equipment upgrades, supervises IT team members, and presides over IT-related projects.