“l love working for a company that invests in what matters – our employees, customers, and community. My goal is to be a good steward of company resources so we can multiply our efforts to be a source for good.”
Ryan oversees the SimV Finance and Contracts departments, ensuring sound financial performance while providing strategic analysis for growth and innovation.
- West Virginia University (B.S. Economics, B.S. Information Systems)
- University of Notre Dame (MBA)
- Over 10 years’ experience leading complex projects for the DoD
- Over 15 years’ experience supporting Surface Electronic Warfare programs for the Navy
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
OUR LEADERSHIP TEAM
Leads the Board of Directors and is responsible for executing the strategic and cultural direction of the company.
Provides executive leadership, executes SimV mission, and ensures customer and employee satisfaction.
Provides leadership to the Operations team and day-to-day operations of SimVentions
Responsible for establishing and coordinating business growth objectives for the company.
Oversees development and integration of technological capabilities and processes.
Responsible for the management of corporate financial strategy, implementation, and performance.
Oversees equipment upgrades, supervises IT team members, and presides over IT-related projects.