“It is humbling to help lead such an outstanding organization that truly promotes integrity, ingenuity, family, and community from top to bottom.”
Matt focuses on two things:
- Designing and delivering exceptional value to his costumers by making innovation a reality to accomplish their business and mission needs by delivering as much as possible within the constraints of time and budget to exceed the customer’s and our own expectations of what is achievable
- Doing all things in such a way that they might glorify God whether in business, work, relationships, family, or play.
- Mary Washington College B.S. (Math and Computer Science)
- Combat Display System engineering and concept development (since 1993).
- Software Tools and Analysis Product design and development for Human Systems Integration (HSI), Command and Control display research, acquisition tools, and data visualization (since 1995)
- Leader and chair of the development of Open Standards to enable Open Architecture at the Object Management Group (OMG).
- Technical project leader for the development of tools and technologies for SimVentions since 2007.
- Group Vice President of Technology Solutions Group since 2013.
OUR LEADERSHIP TEAM
Leads the Board of Directors and is responsible for executing the strategic and cultural direction of the company.
Provides executive leadership, executes SimV mission, and ensures customer and employee satisfaction.
Provides leadership to the Operations team and day-to-day operations of SimVentions
Responsible for establishing and coordinating business growth objectives for the company.
Oversees development and integration of technological capabilities and processes.
Responsible for the management of corporate financial strategy, implementation, and performance.
Oversees equipment upgrades, supervises IT team members, and presides over IT-related projects.