“I like to think of myself as an activist in helping establish the culture of the company, in identifying the capabilities to be socialized via the corporate website, briefs, and white papers, and in coordinating with directors to support technical assessment and direction to corporate strategies to stay abreast of new developments.”
Paul oversees development and integration of technological capabilities and processes.
- Cofounded SimVentions (2000)
- Old Dominion University (B.S. Computer Engineering)
- Designs and develops simulation systems, software applications, Naval surface system components and tools, and DoD and international standards.
- Supports M&S Coordination Office (M&S CO) and recognized leader within the Simulation Interoperability Standards Organization (SISO).
- Certified coach, speaker and trainer with the John Maxwell Team.
- Co-author of C++Builder 6 Developer’s Guide and Engineering Principles of Combat Modeling and Distributed Simulation.
OUR LEADERSHIP TEAM
Leads the Board of Directors and is responsible for executing the strategic and cultural direction of the company.
Provides executive leadership, executes SimV mission, and ensures customer and employee satisfaction.
Provides leadership to the Operations team and day-to-day operations of SimVentions
Responsible for establishing and coordinating business growth objectives for the company.
Oversees development and integration of technological capabilities and processes.
Responsible for the management of corporate financial strategy, implementation, and performance.
Oversees equipment upgrades, supervises IT team members, and presides over IT-related projects.