“It has been (and is) an honor to be the CEO of SimVentions, Inc. and be part of what God is doing in the lives of its employees, their families, its customers, and the local community.”
Chief Executive Officer
Larry leads the Board of Directors and is responsible for executing the strategic and cultural direction of the company. He strives to keep two simple ideas at the forefront of who SimVentions is:
- Your Success is Our Honor™ – which encourages SimVentions employees to keep their focus on the customer, always striving to make the right business and technical decisions, even when it may not be the best bottom-line decision.
- Imagine. Create. Explore. Discover.™ – which ensures that SimVentions employees have the training, support, and positive encouragement to continually seek out new and innovative solutions to the challenges our customers face.
- Cofounded SimVentions (2000)
- University of Michigan-Flint (BS in Computer Science)
- Engineer at Naval Surface Warfare Center Dahlgren Division (NSWCDD)
- Developed real-time tactical systems for the Navy and Marine Corps
- Technical support and leadership to the Navy and the Department of Defense (DoD) in core areas of Systems Engineering, Software Engineering, and Modeling & Simulation
- Concentration in Open Standards, Open Architecture, Open Systems, and Open Business Models