“ I strive to make industrial security something people like to do, rather than something people have to do.”
Scot manages and implements industrial site security for SimVentions.
- Experienced Information System Security Manager and Certified COMSEC custodian
- 20+ years of IT/Security DoD contracting experience
- Lead Technical Engineer in the design and implementation of access control and physical construction requirements for sensitive areas
- Proficiency in system hardening, RMF controls, and secure data management
- Specializes in data forensics, NSA guidelines for secure destruction, and sanitization of company assets
OUR LEADERSHIP TEAM
Leads the Board of Directors and is responsible for executing the strategic and cultural direction of the company.
Provides executive leadership, executes SimV mission, and ensures customer and employee satisfaction.
Provides leadership to the Operations team and day-to-day operations of SimVentions
Responsible for establishing and coordinating business growth objectives for the company.
Oversees development and integration of technological capabilities and processes.
Responsible for the management of corporate financial strategy, implementation, and performance.
Oversees equipment upgrades, supervises IT team members, and presides over IT-related projects.