“I strive to make industrial security something people like to do, rather than something people have to do.”
Scot manages and implements industrial site security for SimVentions.
- Experienced Information System Security Manager and Certified Communications Security (COMSEC) custodian
- 20+ years of IT/Security DoD contracting experience
- Lead Technical Engineer in the design and implementation of access control and physical construction requirements for sensitive areas
- Proficiency in system hardening, Risk Management Framework (RMF) controls, and secure data management
- Specializes in data forensics and National Security Agency (NSA) guidelines for secure destruction and sanitization of company assets