Paul oversees development and integration of technological capabilities and processes.
“I like to think of myself as an activist in helping establish the culture of the company, in identifying the capabilities to be socialized via the corporate website, briefs, and white papers, and in coordinating with directors to support technical assessment and direction to corporate strategies to stay abreast of new developments.”
- Cofounded SimVentions (2000)
- Old Dominion University (B.S. Computer Engineering)
- Designs and develops simulation systems, software applications, Naval surface system components and tools, and DoD and international standards.
- Supports M&S Coordination Office (M&S CO) and recognized leader within the Simulation Interoperability Standards Organization (SISO).
- Certified coach, speaker and trainer with the John Maxwell Team.
- Co-author of C++Builder 6 Developer’s Guide and Engineering Principles of Combat Modeling and Distributed Simulation.